Calling all cheesecake lovers! This no bake lavender cheesecake is sure to become your next favorite.
It has a delicate sweetness, floral undertones and a beautiful color that complements the rich, silkiness of the cheesecake filling.
What I Love About the Recipe
I absolutely love lavender, and this creamy, decadent cheesecake has my heart.
It is truly one of my favorite cheesecake recipes all because of its simplicity. You won’t need a water bath, and there’s no need to add eggs. It’s just simple and easy.
All you’ll need is a few kitchen staples and under 15 minutes of hands-on kitchen time to make this.
No Bake Lavender Cheesecake Cooking Times
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 2-3h
Ingredients for the Lavender Cheesecake
To make this recipe, here’s what you’ll need.
- Graham crackers: Create the crusty base of your cheesecake.
- Butter: Helps bind the graham cracker crumbs to form a solid base.
- Cream cheese: Provides the primary creamy and tangy flavor of the cheesecake.
- Sugar: Adds sweetness to balance the tartness of the cream cheese.
- Whipped cream: Lightens and aerates the cheesecake batter.
- Food coloring: Gives the cheesecake an appealing violet hue.
- Lavender syrup: Infuses the cheesecake with a unique, aromatic lavender essence.
How to Make Lavender Cheesecake
Ready with all the ingredients? Here’s what you’ll need to make the cheesecake.
Step 1: Prepare Graham Cracker Crust
Add biscuits to a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs or crush them in a large zip lock bag using rolling pin. Place the crust into a medium bowl and pour melted butter. Mix everything and press crumbs into 8” springform pan into an even layer. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Step 2: Prepare Cheesecake Filling
Beat cream cheese, whipped cream, and sugar in a large bowl. Use a stand mixer and beat until smooth. Pour lavender syrup and add a few drops of food coloring and beat for additional 2 minutes.
Step 3: Add Cheesecake Mixture and Refrigerate
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours. Decorate with wiping cream and lavender. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks to Nail the Lavender Cheesecake Recipe
Think you’re ready to give this recipe a try? Here are some more tips and tricks you might want to take note of to nail the lavender cheesecake recipe.
- Remember to start off with softened cream cheese. It is ideally best to leave the cream cheese at room temperature for a couple hours before you use it for this recipe.
- If you’re making whipped cream from scratch, start with chilled heavy cream or whipping cream.
- You can also add a dash of vanilla extract into the mix to enhance the flavor of the cheesecake.
- To bring some tanginess to the cheesecake, you can also add sour cream.
- To add a bit of texture and some luxurious elements to the cheesecake, you can also add some culinary lavender buds into the mixture, and on the top of the cheesecake.
- Before adding the crumb mixture into the pan, make sure you grease the pan with some butter.
How to Store Leftover Lavender Cheesecake
To get this no bake cheesecake to hold its shape when you cut it, I would recommend you refrigerate overnight to allow it to set well.
You can refrigerate your leftovers for up to 3 days- just make sure you cover the cheesecake well, and use a sharp knife to cut through it and serve it.
More Recipes to Try
If you enjoyed making this lavender cheesecake recipe, and are inspired to try your hands at some more delicious sweet treats, here are a few good options to choose from.
- 1 ½ cups / 8 oz graham crackers or biscuits of your choice
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 packages Philadelphia cream cheese (8 oz each)
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 3-5 drops purple food colouring.
- 1 tbsp lavender syrup
- Dry lavender for garnish
- Add biscuits to a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs or crush them in a large zip lock bag using rolling pin. Place the crust into a medium bowl and pour melted butter. Mix everything and press crumbs into 8” springform pan into an even layer. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, whipped cream, and sugar in a large bowl. Use a stand mixer and beat until smooth. Pour lavender syrup and add a few drops of food coloring and beat for additional 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours. Decorate with wiping cream and lavender. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 453Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 373mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 5g