I have several frittata recipes on my blog but this one is special.
My sweet friends over at the American Skillet Company sent me this Illinois pan a few months back when they found out my husband is from Illinois. I fell in love with the gals over at American Skillet Co & promised I’d whip em up a quick little recipe inspired by my husband’s love of pizza. You might have even seen them on ABC’s The Chew recently!
This Pepperoni Pizza Frittata is special because it’s obviously tailored to fit the Illinois skillet but you could definitely make this with any small cast iron skillet if they don’t have your state just yet.
How to cook pepperoni pizza frittata
- PREP TIME: 10 mins
- COOK TIME: 20 mins
- TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
- Author: Trisha
- Serves: 2-3
- Butter or Coconut Oil for oiling skillet
- 5 Eggs, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- ⅓ cup Marinara Sauce
- 3 oz Uncured Pepperoni
- Optional ¼ cup Raw Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Heat your skillet over medium heat & oil with butter or coconut oil.
- Add spices into the beaten eggs.
- Pour eggs in the skillet & then swirl in the marinara sauce.
- Heat eggs until they start to stick to the side.
- Top with uncured pepperoni.
- Place in oven & cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top with cheese, if desired!