You know how you find yourself making something just about every week? That’s what happened with this creamy red potato salad with feta. I threw it together one night & gave my husband a little taste. His response was, Hey, that’s good! That should be a recipe.
Looking for more potato recipes? Check out this Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes!
You might be surprised to hear that’s something he actually doesn’t say very often. Probably because he assumes most everything I make will eventually make it’s way to the blog. But on the rare occasion he does tell me, I make sure it happens.
This potato salad has been really fun to make because not only have we been using local red potatoes & onions from the farmer’s market, but we also get to use some of our own fresh garlic chives. They are probably my fav herb to grow these days because they require little to no supervision, which is perfect for my lackadaisical gardening technique.
How to prepare creamy red potato salad with delicius feta
- PREP TIME: 10 mins
- COOK TIME: 20 mins
- TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
- AUTHOR: Trisha
- SERVES: 6-8 servings
- 2 lbs Red Potatoes, washed & cubed
- 1 Cup home made or high quality Mayo
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 8oz pack Feta, crumbled
- ½ Red Onion, diced
- ¼ cup Green Onions or Garlic Chives
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Once potatoes are washed & cubed, place them in a large pot. Cover with water & bring to a boil.
- Let potatoes par boil (about 20 minutes) until they are soft enough for a fork to cut through. You don’t want them so soft they turn to mash.
- Once potatoes are boiled, drain water & place potatoes in a large mixing boil.
- To the potatoes add mayo, dijon, feta, diced onions & green onions or chives.
- Once ingredients are well mixed, salt & pepper to taste.
- This can be served still warm or refrigerated until ready to eat!