In honor of having THREE kids entering summer camp this year (it’s kind of a big deal) I couldn’t help but be drawn to something that was going to make all our lives easier. If you’ve ever grabbed a permanent marker to tag up your kiddo’s gear in hopes they will also be coming home with all of it, then you’re going to love Kidecals.
When they sent me my labels I couldn’t wait to get started sticking. As well as kitting out your kiddos in labeled gear, here are my top 5 uses for Kidecal labels!
1. Keyboard Stickers. Dead adorable. These make my time at the computer that much more enjoyable. Now if I could just make the rest of my desk look as pretty!
2. Allergy Alerts. These labels are brilliant for everything from lunch boxes to even putting on your kiddo’s shirt if they are going to a new nursery or day care for the day. If you’ve ever had a child with food allergies or sensitivities, you know how stressful it can be to take them somewhere new, whether it be the gym or church nursery. Labeling their belongings will only help ease your mind as you drop them off!
3. Chalkboard Labels. Perfect for home creations such as spice mixes, home made diaper cream or even home made cleaners! Use these labels for teacher’s gifts or when you leave your favorite casserole dish at your neighbor’s house.
4. Canning Labels. Super cute for those of us who like to get crafty & then share. Do you make your own jelly? Give some to your neighbor & don’t forget to label it up.
5. Waterproof Camp Labels. These are perfect for everything under the sun that your kiddo could lose track of! Hats, socks, swim towels, water bottles, backpacks & yes, even swim goggles! My son has had the same label on his swim goggles for a few weeks now & it’s lasted through numerous days at the pool as well as swim team practice (we’ve found they stick best to the part of the goggles that will stretch the least).
Did you know that labeling your camper’s items increases returns by 85%? Let Kidecals keep you covered!